In order to smooth out the production process of your vinyl disc, please check with the below requirements before you place an order.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500pc black or colored records
- Product: Regular weight, 7" and 12" vinyls
- Labels: black & white or colored labels
- Sleeves: Regular white or printed sleeves
- Jackets: Full color standard jacket
- Shrink-wrapping: Included in the price
- Boxes: Double boxing for 12-15 records into inner box, and 2 inner cartons into export carton for safety transportation
- Barcode & Catalogue number: It is provided by the customer if necessary
- For audio, we accept .wav or .aif files, depths: 16, 24 or 32 bit, sampling rates: 44,100Hz or 48,000 Hz, preferably in uploaded files.
- For artwork, we accept .pdf, .ai, .psd and .eps, with resolution of 300 DPI, outlined. Files must be in CMYK or Grayscale.
- We can accept master supplying in CDR, DAT, LACQUER, MASTER, MOTHER and STAMPER.
- Capacity music time: Please refer to the Product Page. The quality can be altered above that.
- Mastering: Our vinyl mastering is to be done in Europe.
- Copyrights: We need a copyright authorization letter or notice statement from the relevant copyright society.
- Delivery: Master slides and dubplates are to be sent to us within one week once order confirmation. When pressing, the final delivery of the finished records should be in 35 days after receiving all the necessary materials.
- Conditions of payment: The payment shall be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice by bank transfer without deduction. We reserve the right to charge payment in advance for new customers. The goods remain our property until full payment. Bank details will advise after order confirmation.